We will never, under any circumstances sell or give your information to any third party, PERIOD. Your information is safe with us.
- You can opt out simply by sending an email to email@example.com.
What Information Do We Collect?
- When you visit our website you may provide us with personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information
If you specifically provide us information about yourself (physically type your name or phone number or email address, etc.), we will use this information to contact you per your direction. You may also provide additional comments on how you see us servicing your needs and interests.
- Email Information.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Unless you specifically subscribe and agree, we will not share any of your information with third parties for marketing purposes of any type, period.
Notice of New Services and Changes
- Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
- All of your information, if any, is stored on our secure servers with the industry standard SSL certificate to encrypt your data and protect it. Email correspondence that goes back and forth from us to you is not secure unless both parties have a security certificate when they send the email.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or our Affiliated Parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of the Site, ourselves, or third parties.
What About Other Websites Linked to Our Web Site?
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our website.